[bksvol-discuss] Re: No Page Numbers, WAS: Re: Book Submitted: Raphael

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 20:57:23 -0500

I would start numbering pages in a book with no numbers on the very first page which is where I wish all books would begin their page numbers anyway. "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com