[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newbie Checks In

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:00:05 -0700

Hi Marilyn!

Yaye! You're awesome! And I'm thrilled that you're having fun! Isn't it great to volunteer?

As to your paragraph issue, either indentation, or a blank line between paragraphs is acceptable. Both happen in books, and both are acceptable.

Happy validating!

Peace,
Mayrie

At 06:54 AM 3/19/2008, you wrote:
Good morning, all.

Whip out your crayons and color me "Thrilled"!  I have taken
everyone's advice, plus a lovely phone call from Rob T. and
happily making my way through my first assignment.

I have only one question:  Per my past (and probably mistaken)
training, I am leaving a blank space between paragraphs,
instead of making an indent in the first line.  I'm only on page 58
so conceivably I could go back and fix this if it's unacceptable.

I went to the library and checked out the book so I could more
thoroughly proofread, and it is a great help.  Once again, color
me "Thrilled" and know that I thank you all for everything.

Hugs,
Marilyn on Long Island