[bksvol-discuss] Re: New to the list list and wish list request

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:47:59 -0700 (PDT)

It's been added to the list that will be posted on the
sites tonight.

The title is written with the colon between the 3 and
16. For you scanners who are interested in the Bible,
here's a very brief description: "word-by-word study
of John 3:16, the passage that he calls the "Hope
Diamond" of scripture."

Cindy