[bksvol-discuss] Re: New to the list list and wish list request

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:33:17 -0700 (PDT)

Originally I ordered the list alphabetically by title,
and later separated fiction from nonfiction. I
recently asked if I should put new requests in a
separate place, at the top of bottom of the list, but
no one responded. Sp as of now the onlhy way is to
scan the list and see if ou see a new title--or one
with a 2007 publicatoin date.

I have, however, been adding brief descriptions or
synopses to the books, except nonfiction where the
titles are self-explanatory, so you could do a find
for a semicolon.

I could put an asterisk next to new additions, but in
either case, separate location or asterisk, at what
point do the new additions become old?

I'm open to any suggestion that will make the list
easier for scanners to find books to scan.

In case someone needs a reminder, below are the URLs
to the sites where the list can be found. It's updated
every night whenever changes have been made.

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/