[bksvol-discuss] New to the list list and wish list request

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:16:31 -0500

Hi all,
I just started volunteering this week.
I validated my first book and submitted it on Wednesday.
It was Velvet Song by Jude Deveraux.
I have a wish listrequest. I would like to read 3:16 by Max Lucado. The title may be written 316 or 3:16. I'm not sure.
I'd be willing to validate this book if some could scan it.
I can't submit my own scanned books because I don't have a scanner.

Stacey and GEB dog Chesley
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "kelby carlson" <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>