[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Submissions

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:12:03 -0500

Hi, Monica. If the headers are running headers and not garbled in any way so
they're fairly consistent, Bookshare uses a stripping tool that removes
them. If the page numbers are in those headers, whatever you decide to do
regarding keeping or removing them, don't remove the page numbers. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.