[bksvol-discuss] New Submissions

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:17:20 -0500

Hi everyone. I just submitted 2 books that I've scanned. One is called Growing Through Divorce, and I own the paperback in case any of you want to do a validation where you know a print copy is available. The other book is called Beyond Addiction, Spiritual Principles For Addiction And Recovery. Both books are decent scans, and the copyright information is present and intact. Anyone who owns k1000 can probably handle either of these fairly quickly. I hope these books will be of use to someone here.