[bksvol-discuss] A Big Oops

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:06:34 -0500

I just read the tips on Jake's web site and see that I made a big mistake with my submissions. <blush> On the two books I submitted last night, one book has a quote from Publisher's Weekly from the back of the book, and the other has the book jacket synopsis from Amazon on it. I did note the source on that one. They aren't present in the rtf files themselves, just in the long synopsis field on the form I used to submit. Can these be removed, or should I resubmit the books? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.