[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Help With Missing Pages

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 20:37:37 -0400

Thanks for checking, Cindy. I didn't see it on Amazon either and thought it might be out of print by now. I have one more source to check. christianbook.com often carries these types of books. If I find it there and can afford to buy it, I will. If not, this book will be rejected both for missing pages and wrong bibliographical information. If only Bookshare listed the name of the submitter when people post books. I've taken on 3 books this weekend that are all submitted by "a Bookshare volunteer", and all 3 have problems that could be so easily solved by the submitter. Argh!

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.