[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Help With Missing Pages

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 15:47:37 -0700 (PDT)

I wonder if the submitter might have gotten title
and/or author a little mixed up. In three library
systems the only title Making Peace with your Past is
by Bloomberg. H. Norman Wright has two Making
peace..books, Making Peace with Your Mom and Making
Peace with Your Partner. I didn't find it on Amazon,
either. Sorry I can't help.

Cindy