From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Monica Willyard
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 10:53 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Blind And Sighted Volunteers

I was just thinking tonight that I really like how our volunteers
work together.  There isn't a division between blind, sighted, or
learning disabled people here.  That's something unique, something I
don't see in some other organizations or groups.  We're a real team,
and I'm so thankful for that.  I just want everyone here to know how
much I appreciate your time, work, and companionship.  (smile)

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.