[bksvol-discuss] NFB Convention

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bkvol" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:39:01 -0500

Hi, all,

    I've been set to Vacation Mode for a few weeks, so I apologize for
asking a question that has likely already been thoroughly discussed. Will
there be a Bookshare users' meeting at the NFB Convention this year? If so,
when and where? I'm not a member of NFB, but live in the Dallas area and
would like to attend the Bookshare meeting, if possible.

Thanks,
Paula Muysenberg