[bksvol-discuss] Re: NFB Convention

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:33:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, Paula,

You don't have to be a member to arrange to meet
people for coffee or lunch, I don't think--if it's
anything like the CSUN conference. We met --except
somehow Scott Blank and I missed each other--in the
lobby of the hotel. I was even able to go down to look
at the exhibits and meet the bookshare crowd, but
maybe that was because Carrie and Pratik were
excorting me. I think maybe it's to attend lectures
and sessions that one has to pay.

In the past, people had dinner off the location, but I
wasn't able to meet them because I was out of town.

Hopefully yo'll all be able to get together and meet
each other. I think it's nice to be able to put a face
or a voice to the people whose posts we read.
smile--and to meet their dogs, when they have them.

Cindy

--- Paula and James Muysenberg