[bksvol-discuss] Re: NFB Convention

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:09:59 -0700

Hello Paula,

Yes, we will be at both conventions this year with a booth in the exhibit area.
 In addition, we will hold a Bookshare meeting at each one, here is the info
which we sent out yesterday.

You're invited!
Member Meetings at NFB and ACB!
Please join your fellow Bookshare.org members and the Bookshare team for a
Member
Meeting. These meetings will be your chance to learn more about what's new with
Bookshare
and it will also give you an opportunity to ask us questions! Drinks and snacks
will
be provided.
There will be Member Meetings at both NFB and ACB so we hope to see you there!
NFB:
Wednesday July 2 2008
5:00pm
Fleur De Lis B  Meeting Room