[bksvol-discuss] Mystified...But Just Slightly

  • From: Nolan Crabb <aa3go@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 19:16:44 -0700

Hi, Everyone,

I'm curious as to whether there's any kind of hierarchy to the book validation process. Here's what I mean. Some weeks ago, I noticed that Kate White's "A Body to Die For" was on the wish list. I had scanned the book that same week by coincidence, and submitted it. So the question is, is there any relation between the wish list and things that get validated ahead of other books? Please don't misunderstand--not complaining, just curious. I've no doubt someone will get to Kate White someday.

The diversity of stuff available on Bookshare fascinates me. It's certainly a reflection of readers and tastes that are all over the map, so to speak. I doubt I'll make the collection any more conventional with my own sometimes-esoteric taste in books.

Kindest Regards,

Nolan

MSN Messenger:  Nolancrabb
Yahoo Messenger:  nolancrabb@xxxxxxxxx

"The best portion of a good man's life is the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love."--William Wordsworth