[bksvol-discuss] Re: My mp3 is ready

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:58:07 -0400

You should extract the entire contents of the zipped folder into its own folder and load that onto the device that you are using to play an MP3. It is an MP3 Daisy book and needs all parts. I would think that there should be more than three files though.

On 3/31/2012 12:58 AM, Nat Barrett wrote:
Hello list,
I finally got my e-mail about my Bookshare mp3 being ready. I had to wait almost 48 hours. Lol. However, I'm wondering if I did something wrong? I downloaded The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R Tolkien. Yes, probably why it took 48 hours. Lol. Anyway, I downloaded the file and unzipped it. There were only three mp3s in there. I played the first one...but the book started on page 322. I have the Daisy book that I downloaded earlier this week and took a agander at it. The contents of the book seem to be all there. So Have I done something wrong? Did the download have a glitch? Either way, the feature is great. I think the voice sounds very nice as well.
Aloha,
Natalie