[bksvol-discuss] Re: My first book already done?

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:25:56 -0600

Oh yes. Carrey is this mean old lady who lives in California and loves to pick
on us volunteers.

Seriously, occasionally mistakes will get through to the collection, but Carrey
and the rest of the staff is quite good at stopping many of them.

Rule #1 for validators ... proofreaders... blame it on those who scan.
Rule #1 for those who scan: blame it on the scanner.
Rule #1 for readers: blame it on the bookshare staff.

Rule #1 for all of us: blame everything on the stripper. For you newbies, the
stripper is not some lady who attended Jim Fructurman's last Christmas party,
it's a malicious piece of computer code that destroys all our great looking
books.

Bob