[bksvol-discuss] Re: My first book already done?

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:34:38 -0600

<laughing>  This is more like it!!!
Sue S.

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 6:25 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: My first book already done?

Oh yes. Carrey is this mean old lady who lives in California and loves to
pick on us volunteers.

Seriously, occasionally mistakes will get through to the collection, but
Carrey and the rest of the staff is quite good at stopping many of them.

Rule #1 for validators ... proofreaders... blame it on those who scan.
Rule #1 for those who scan: blame it on the scanner.
Rule #1 for readers: blame it on the bookshare staff.

Rule #1 for all of us: blame everything on the stripper. For you newbies,
the stripper is not some lady who attended Jim Fructurman's last Christmas
party, it's a malicious piece of computer code that destroys all our great
looking books.

Bob