[bksvol-discuss] More Questions

  • From: Laurie Alice Eakes <lauriealice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 09:01:50 -0500

Sorry to be such a dunce at this.

I am nearly finished with validating this novel. It has some bad scanning errors, though I've been able to fix the majority of them.

My first question now is do I zip this when I upload it?
and
How do I go no-mail on this list? I will be getting a new guide dog during January, so won't be able to validate anything and want to minimize my email.

Thanks.
Laurie Alice Eakes, Author of Family Guardian
www.lauriealiceeakes.com
http://seizethechance.blogspot.com