[bksvol-discuss] Re: More Questions

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:24:37 -0600

Laurie,

You can zip the file if you wish.  Bookshare's only requirement about zipped
files is that they contain a single file and that the file format listed on
the form matches the format of the file inside the zipped file.  In other
words, if you zip an RTF file, then the combobox on the form should say RTF.
Also, if you run into submissions which have multiple files in the zipped
file, then reject it.

To go no-mail, send an e-mail to bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
Set Vacation in the subject.  Note the -request in the e-mail address.  When
you get back, then send a second e-mail with Unset Vacation in the subject.

HTH

Gerald