[bksvol-discuss] Re: More Books-Being-Scanned

  • From: "Kerri Kosten" <wvusuperfan22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 21:37:06 -0400

Hi:

Wow, all those books sound interesting and I can't wait to be able to read
them!!

Where did you find them?  Those books sound really interesting as I love
thrillers and would love to be able to look up more books like this to find
ones to scan myself.  Also did the place you found them have really cheap
prices or something?  That sounds like a lot of books to get!!
Kerri
    From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: May 31, 2008 11:51:59 PM EDT
    To: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: Books-Being-Scanned List

    Dear G. Cindy,

    Please add the following to your Books-Being-Scanned List.

    They all should be "will be scanned by Robert R. and validated
    by Marilyn."

    Two are Wish List books:  Satan's Lambs by Lynn Hightower and
    The Only Suspect by Jonnie Jacobs.

    The others are:

    Remains Silent by Dr. Michael Baden
    The Cloud of Unknowing by Thomas H. Cook
    Homicide Special by Miles Corwin
    Desert Places by Blake Crouch
    Funeral March by Frank DeFelitta
    The First Cut by Dianne Emley
    A Killing in the Valley by J.F. Freedman
    Against the Wind by J.F. Freedman
    The Rookie Club by Danielle Girard
    Lying with Strangers by James Grippando
    Irreparable Harm by Lee Gruenfeld
    A Cannibal in Manhattan by Tama Janowitz
    Dogged Pursuit by Lee Charles Kelley
    Lost Echoes by Joe R. Lansdale
    Out of Reach by Patricia Levin
    If Only It Were True by Marc Levy
    Chill of Night by John Lutz
    The Night Spider by John Lutz
    In Shadows by Chandler McGrew
    A Perfect Grave by Rick Mofina
    The Missing by Chris Mooney
    The Girls He Adored by Jonathan Nasaw
    Final Sins by Gregg Olsen
    The Night Country by Stewart Onan
    One Cold Night by Kate Pepper
    Blind Spot by Terri Persons
    In Dark Places by Michael Prescott
    Dangerous Games by Michael Prescott
    A Wicked Snow by Michael Prescott
    Fury by Robert K. Tanenbaum
    Blood Innocents by Thomas Cook
    Fury  by John Coyne
    The Haunted by Robert Curran
    Hide and Seek by Lorraine DeSosa
    Shadow Man by Dennis Etchison
    Phantom Nights by John Farris
    Tunnel Vision by R. Patrick Gates
    The Summoning by Bentley Little
    Mirror by Graham Masterton
    The Red Church by Scott Nicholson
    Bloodshift by Garfield Reeves-Stevens
    Pandora by Alan Rodgers
    The Hunger by Whitley Strieber
    Cat Magic by Whitley Strieber
    The Year's Best Horror Stories, edited by Karl Wagner

    If this needs to be posted to the group, please feel
    free to do so.

    Greatly appreciated,
    Marilyn