[bksvol-discuss] More Books

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kerri Kosten <wvusuperfan22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 09:32:42 -0400

Good morning, Kerri.  Good morning, All.

Kerri, what a pleasure to get your message.  Are you
volunteering to scan more of the same kind of books?  I have
lots more!  And talk about "cheap," the only price to you is:
A) The cost of mailing them back to me, and
B) The time it takes to put "Hold for Marilyn" before the title
when you submit them to Step 1.

I have to update my list, deleting the ones Robert R. has
so kindly offered to scan and return, so I'll post that list
later today.  It has Mystery, True Crime, Horror, and
Miscellaneous.  It also has, not on the list but I can list
for anyone interested, many books on Judaism, a few
self-help (mostly on how to Simplify Your Life, etc.) and
a few How-to books on how to please a man, if you know
what I mean.  Oh, and of course, my Star Trek collection.

Talk to you later, and Thanks,
Marilyn

On Jun 8, 2008, at 9:37 PM, Kerri Kosten wrote:

Hi:

Wow, all those books sound interesting and I can't wait to be able to read them!!

Where did you find them? Those books sound really interesting as I love thrillers and would love to be able to look up more books like this to find ones to scan myself. Also did the place you found them have really cheap prices or something? That sounds like a lot of books to get!!
Kerri