[bksvol-discuss] Re: More Books-Being-Scanned

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 22:02:48 -0700 (PDT)

I've added them all to the Being-scanned list, Marilyn, and posted it here on
the volunteer list last night-- and also sent it to Jamie and Jim Baugh for
posting on Jamie's site and, hopefully, on the Friends site if Jim is doing it.
Because of the communication problems we were having, thanks to my not noticing
that you address was blocked--thanks Carrie, for helping me solve the
problem--I didn't get your list until yesterday.

THe Being-Scanned list titles are in alphabetical order, sans the words The and
A. The volunteer-being-scanned books are separate from the
bookshare-being-scanned section.

If anyone wants a different arrangment, please let me know. I'll be happy to
change.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/