[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's List January 6, 2005

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 23:45:13 -0800

Hi. I have the first one of these, but did not see the second. I was surprised to see it on the list since I thought I was the only one who had it. I'm wondering if Paul Edwards submitted two copies of this.

At 09:53 AM 1/7/2005 -0500, you wrote:

Hi Marissa      and/or Gustavo,

You may want to check the following pairs which appear to be duplicate titles. If they are, and they are still out for validation, you might also want to check if the same validators have both copies.

Dave

SFWA Grand Masters Volume 2: Andre Norton; Arthur C. Clarke; Isaac Asimov; Alfred Bester; Ray Bradbury Frederik Pohl

SFWA Grand Masters Volume Two Frederik Pohl