[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's List January 6, 2005

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:46:58 -0800

Hi Tiffany,

The specific times were from Monday at noon to Tuesday evening.

The list sent out definitely reflects the system failure.

You may also want to check the download page to make sure that any books
you submitted aren't hanging out there. Otherwise, you'll need to
resubmit.

Thanks again for your patience!

Marissa