[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's List January 6, 2005

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:24:36 -0500

This is the list of books being worked on or in the queue for Administration
approval.  We use the list to make sure we don't duplicate effort and also
to check the progress of books.

So relax, this list means that your books are getting worked on and it is
quite a list isn't it.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council