[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:24:52 -0700 (PDT)

O.K. I just submitted Cloudy Jewel. If The Spanish
Lover is still on my page 2, I'll upload it -- but if
I already uploaded, I don't think it will be there, in
which case I'll have to submit it. I did write to
Gustavo last week, and again over the weekend, and he
said he's look into the Cloudy Jewel problem on
Monday, but I haven't heard from him. (If you
remember, somehow after I approved and uploaded it it
re-appeared on the download page. Hmmm--I wonder if
Spanish Lover did, too. I'll check.)

The person who scanned these is the notorious person
who does such a careless job and who, I've
ascertained, doesn't care if she gets credit or not,
so I don't feel bad if I have to submit them.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com