[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's List

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:35:36 -0500

Remember that some of them are being validated, or are being held to be
validated. I've downloaded about
20 Fair txt books that I plan to work on so they won't be eliminated when books
that have no page breaks
are eliminated. I've taken them off the download list because they've been up
there months and months
and no one seems to want to work ont them. That makes the download list a
little smaller, but doesn't
make the approval backlog bigger (smile).

From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's List
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:47:49 -0500