[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of the books we're working on

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:38:31 EDT

It would be nice to have this outsourced books page and the books being
scanned page combined in order to cut down on the number of pages to check.

                                                                  "Can a
nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot." Vladimir Lenin

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of the books we're working on
Date:
8/28/2009 11:28:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Jamie, I think you've got them all! Perfect! Carrie

----