[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of the books we're working on

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:20:24 -0700 (PDT)

With Firefox you just hit F on the keyboard and a box opens at the bottom of
the page you're one then fill in the box with title or author and the one on
the list that matches is highlighted

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

 _filtered #yiv1821155858 {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
#yiv1821155858 P.MsoNormal {
MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Times New Roman", "serif";FONT-SIZE:12pt;}
#yiv1821155858 LI.MsoNormal {
MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Times New Roman", "serif";FONT-SIZE:12pt;}
#yiv1821155858 DIV.MsoNormal {
MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Times New Roman", "serif";FONT-SIZE:12pt;}
#yiv1821155858 A:link {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1821155858 SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1821155858 A:visited {
COLOR:purple;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1821155858 SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
COLOR:purple;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1821155858 SPAN.EmailStyle17 {
FONT-FAMILY:"Calibri", "sans-serif";COLOR:#1f497d;}
#yiv1821155858 .MsoChpDefault {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;}
#yiv1821155858 DIV.Section1 {
}

Hi Valerie,

    In Internet Explorer there is a "find on this
page" function in the edit menu.  You can type in the edit box the title or
author's last or first name that you are looking for and I.E. will show you if
that appears on the page.

Please let me know if that works.  Those of us using
screen readers have a similar feature, but accomplished via the screen reader,
not  Internet Explorer.

Good luck!

Mayrie