[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of the books we're working on

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:14:46 -0500

Carrie, thank you! This at least gives us the info we need to avoid duplication.

Judy s.

Carrie Karnos wrote:
Hi gang,

The list of books that we are working on is now on the wiki. This is the list of books that we have had donated to us, or that we have bought, or that authors or publishers have given us. Some of the books are already in the collection, some are at the outsourcers, some we're planning on buying. This does NOT include the Wish List or the Being Scanned list.

The webpage is http://wiki.bookshare.org/download/attachments/17268805/Outsourcer+%26+Publisher+Titles+Master+List.txt?version=1&modificationDate=1250733208297 <http://wiki.bookshare.org/download/attachments/17268805/Outsourcer+%26+Publisher+Titles+Master+List.txt?version=1&modificationDate=1250733208297>

Obviously it's in a really primitive state, but since so many people are so upset, we figured that anything was better than nothing. The format is title, last name of author, first name of author. The current plan is for it to be updated when our buyer does some purchasing, which is usually 100 books 3 times a week. So it will be updated every few days.

If you are planning to scan a book, please check this list before you scan your book. If your book is on our list, we're already working on it.

Hope this helps! Carrie

start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00