[bksvol-discuss] Leven Thumps book 2

  • From: <ldspeaker17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 16:35:43 -0700 (PDT)

I submitted Leven Thumps and the whispered secret over
6 months ago in WYNN format-I Now Submitted it RTF.

It's already been completely proofread and fixed and
will be an easy validation.  It's a good fantasy book.

Bookshare already has the first and I know, for me, I
love to have multiple books from a series...

Could someone please validate???

:)

Thanks,
Christamae