[bksvol-discuss] Re: Leven Thumps book 2

  • From: <ldspeaker17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 00:03:27 -0700 (PDT)

I am 22 and I like it.  I also like adult fantasy
books like books by Terry Brooks and the Belgariad
series.

The books were a Christmas present for my mom.  My Dad
(who rarely reads) also has enjoyed them.

You definitely need to read the first book first.
It's on bookshare.  The third book just came out and
we hope to get that soon.

Dad scans all the books.

Right now he's doing the Fablehaven series, then
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer.

:),
Christamae