[bksvol-discuss] Re: Leven Thumps book 2

  • From: <ldspeaker17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:06:21 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all that have offered to help with the
book...I did a search of leven thumps and it is still
there awaiting download.

The book will lose some meaning and may be a bit
confusing if you haven't read the first.

BUT I have already read completely through the book
and fixed all errors.  The only thing that needs fixed
is to take the book name or chapter heading out...

Thanks,
Christamae