[bksvol-discuss] Re: Lenora Mattingly Weber books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:19:50 -0700 (PDT)

I checked my being-scanned list again and don't have a proofer listed. It might
be Lynn, though. I do have her as a requester of Katie ROse Belford series. (Is
Sometimes a stranger one of them? I'll write and ask her and if she wants to
proof her I'll have her contact you.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: