[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem with Open Book

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 19:21:37 -0400

Of course you know things that Rick at Bookshare does not know. In fact, he started right out telling me that he is sighted and he is not familiar with all of this software made for the blind. I do not doubt in the least that you are telling me the truth too. Nevertheless, if I don't have Word it won't work. It is also possible to land human beings on the moon. Despite the claims of the Flat Earth Society that it was all a hoax, it has been indisputably accomplished. But there are a lot of resources that are necessary to accomplish that and I don't have them. Any attempt that I might make to land myself or anyone else on the moon is simply not going to work. However, it is a lot more likely that I will have the software and expertise to rid myself of those line breaks than that I will ever be in a position to launch a lunar expedition. Until I do have that software and expertise, though, it won't work.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Stephen Roberts

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: