[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Start Your Scanners!

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 18:37:52 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for that info about the membrship.Ifound it very interesting. I
wouldwould be very interested to know if anyone other than the person who
scanned it scannedtit has readeval Italy: Central Power And Local Society
400-1000

smile. I suppose some scholar, perhaps a PHD candidate will some day. smile
AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/wish_list/wish_list..htm
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm