[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Start Your Scanners!

I had my scanner for eight years before it started to dy on me.
Julia
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gary Petraccaro
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 9:41 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Start Your Scanners!

  Memory has faded.  What kind?
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Shelley L. Rhodes
    To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 10:19 PM

    I am actually curious and wondering, knock on wood, if and when this
scanner will finally give up the ghost, I have had it now going on gasp 5
years!  And it is still working, knock on wood, but am going to cry when the
old thing finally goes.  Have been looking though at the Opti book scanners.

    Smile, but lots on the Braillenote and ready to scan.

    Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
    And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
    guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
    Guide Dogs for the Blind
    Alumni Association
    www.guidedogs.com

    The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of
their act as violence;
     rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
     The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever
committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)