[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:50:46 -0500

Gary,  your words should be cast in bronze:  in both large print and
Braille,  of course!

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
05/20/2004 10:07 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil

I assume you are using K1000 V8 or 8.1. Pressing the book firmly
against the scanner is one of the most important parts of getting
a good scan. While Grayscale is often very good, I find there are
times when I can do better using static and setting the
brightness either manually or through scanner optimization.