[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Uploaded Light From Heaven by Jan Karon

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 18:53:50 -0600

Jana,

I've got something just as good for validating: a very sweet wife who will
help check questionable places in the scan.  I have to admit, though, that I
had to ask for a lot more help with this one than I usually do.  Jan Karon's
books seem to take four or five times more effort to validate than normal
books.

Gerald