[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Uploaded Light From Heaven by Jan Karon

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 18:43:10 -0600

LOL! In the future, one thing that may help is to have a copy of the Web Braille version, unless you don't have a way to access those. I know that some people feel strongly about having books on Bookshare that are already available through NLS, but I think it's perfectly acceptable to be able to access a book from more than one source. I'm not talking about copying, I'm talking about comparing, so that you know that it's dialect and not scannos. If that doesn't make sense, I apologize. I'm still having a hard time expressing myself right now, with all this pain in my head and everything. <Smile> Take care!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>