[bksvol-discuss] Just Released

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 22:37:33 -0400

Hi. I have just released 2 books back to the step 1 page. I released Public Relations A Values Driven Approach because I couldn't track down information to verify the copyright. Maybe someone else has access to a print copy. It's a textbook, so most libraries won't have it. copyright.gov doesn't seem to have it either.

I released Prayer Human Foundations And Techniques only because I've got other books to finish cleaning and am trying to prioritize my time. Dragon Naturally Speaking doesn't work well within Openbook, so editing is much slower for me there. I'll pick it back up later this month if no one else has taken care of it. If you have Openbook and are willing, it does look like an interesting book.

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com