[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jaws, tight lipped about page breaks!

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 21:35:58 -0700

I have JFWVersion9.0.2169U and I've never come across a problem
relating to this, you might as well upgrade by going into help menu
and then check for updates, hope this helps, Chela

On 7/27/08, Estelnalissi <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Jackie,
>
> It's very generous, and at this time of night, too. I hadn't noticed how
> late it had gotten!
>
> Always with love,
>
> Lissi

Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
WindowsLiveMessenger Only (PLEASE E-Mail ME BEFORE ADDING ME TO YOUR
CONTACTS!): cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx

Blog: http://www.1jtcdr.wordpress.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690550695 (PLEASE
E-MAIL ME BEFORE I EITHER ADD OR REJECT YOUR FACEBOOK REQUESTS!)
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/chelarobles (AGAIN, PLEASE E-MAIL ME
BEFORE YOUR REQUEST IS IETHER REJECTED OR ACCEPTED!)
Skype: jazzytrumpet (E-Mail ME ABOUT ADDING YOU ONTO MY SKYPE CONTACTS
BEFORE I GIVE A CONFIRMATION Of YES OR NO!)
Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955 (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WORK WITH ME, OR WHO KNOW ME)