[bksvol-discuss] Re: JAWS and the PageBreak Issue

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:21:09 +0000

Hi,
In Word 2007, if you happen to hit Control + C twice quickly, the Microsoft
Office Clipboard turns on. You can adjust how it works like this. These
instructions assume that if you have JAWS 12 or newer that you have the JAWS
Virtual Ribbon Menu off.

1. Tap the Alt key.

2. Navigate to the Home tab of the Office Ribbon.

3. Press Down Arrow.

4. You will land on a split button that says Paste. Arrow down again, and
you'll hear a button that opens the Office Clipboard dialog.

5. Once you're in this dialog. You can tab onto an Options button that pops
open another screen that lets you control how the Office Clipboard works.

Thanks.

Jim