[bksvol-discuss] Re: Italics

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 05:26:10 -0700

Hi, Tim, I saw those books you mentioned in the Bookshare collection.
Congratulations. It's always a delight to see stuff you worked on ready
for other people to read. It still is delightful to me. Incidentally, if
you like SF, I just finished proofreading a SF anthology which is in the
Bookshare collection. Boy, what a challenge that was. Regards from a
fellow proofreader and wishing you much success, Kim Friedman.