[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is it a scanno or a real word

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:57:05 -0500

Thanks Sara,  I guessed that was what mélange was, as he used it to mean a
mix of city noise, commands, dust, traffic and his dog's harness in the
city.  His first visit to Vivey.

I use the BN to edit the books so I am away from Kurzweil but shall use the
google dictionary.

Thanks.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.