[bksvol-discuss] Re: Introducing myself

  • From: "Denise Wagner" <denisecwagner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:29:39 -0500

Hi Susan -- thanks for the warm welcome (and to everyone else too!)

I have a library of probably over 2500 books, and most are fiction.  Some
Christian, some romance, some paranormal, some self-help, some suspense
(forensic, legal, thrillers, etc).  I have young children so we have children's
books. I like just about anything as long as it isn't too technical,
scientific, or political.  Oh, and of course, I'll read anything written by
Thomas Hardy!

I'm sure I've missed a bunch, but you get the idea:-)

Denise