  From: Denise Wagner
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 2:30 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Introducing myself

  Thank you, Mickey.  Yes, I made my first mistake when I was dating my
now-husband.  He was/is a would-be writer and wrote me a poem.  Instead of "oh,
honey, that is so romantic and sweet", I said "oh, honey, you made some
grammatical errors over here".

  I haven't gotten any more poems.:-)
  But, he married me anyway, despite my flaw LOL.

  Denise