[bksvol-discuss] Re: Improvements to website speed and book quality reporting procedures

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 13:19:52 -0700 (PDT)

That remind me; my renew didn't show up. I'd better go check and see if I can
renew now.
 Als, whatever engineering has done to help Carrie is wonderful (Or maybe it's
that Carrie is wonderful!. My  proofed books are getting into the collection
almost the same time I check them in.

TinyURL.com/752cyrs

minutes!And it's 4:00 a.m. here.

>The renew links still took around 24 hours after I got the
notice that my books needed renewing to show up, but this is definitely
progress!  And I appreciate it!