[bksvol-discuss] Shelly

  • From: Ann Petrous <dolphinsorceress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 04:10:07 -0400

Hello Shelly,
Do you still have a scanned copy of Shapers of Darkness by David B.
Coe? I believe you were the one that scanned it. I have the first two
books, however the fourth one isn't in the collection. If you have it
still, I would like to proof it and add it to the collection. Four out
of the five books are there, so I would like to complete the
collection. I couldn't find it in the check out list, and wondered if
it was rejected for some reason. Please let me know. Like I said, I
would love to proof it, since I have all the books accept that one.

--
Celebriän Linwëlin